The Attire Policies are as follows:
- Girls Gymnastics Attire: girls may wear a leotard or shorts with a t-shirt.
- Boys Gymnastics Attire: boys may wear shorts or warm-up pants and a t-shirt.
- The following may NOT be worn to class: Single or spaghetti straps (top must have at least a 1 1/2″ strap), bare midriff tops, jeans, and skirts.
- Long hair must be tied back into a pony tail
- For the safety of the participant, the following must be removed to participate in the class: strings, ropes, plastics, jewelry, etc. Nothing may be worn around the neck, wrists, or ankles. Earrings may not dangle from the ears; posts are acceptable.
- Participants will enter the gym in bare feet.